PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Raviha Hus

Re: D pharmacy

Asslam alikum, I want to know about the subjects in d pharmacy, the scope in Karachi, which university is best for d pharmacy, and lastly how many years it takes to become a pharmacist

Adilakhtar

Re: scope of D.pharmacy and physiotherapy

Hey

I was just going through this forum and found your question. I would like to share my thoughts on the scope of d-pharmacy which I believe Pharm-D is the best option for those who want to serve in the field of medicine with average marks. Also, you can open up your own pharmacy like www.emeds.pk and start pursuing your career in this field.

[Edited by Adilakhtar on 09-11-2020 at 05:52 PM GMT]

phentermin

Re:

well thanks for this such informative post that really helped me alot and this type of forum with its engaging articles/posts really tell about the knowledgeable people in engaged throughout. moreover i needed help in accessing a product from the phentermine website - http://www.941geary.com/ . could someone tell me more like explain it to me the benefits etc..

Rim455

Re:

Which one is best for girls dpt or dpharm

Rim455

Re: Re: scope of D.pharmacy and physiotherapy

Which one is best for girls??

[Edited by Rim455 on 10-07-2018 at 08:37 PM GMT]