PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

mzamir_01

Re: enquiry

hey, that is really great to hear.
it is when ppl (like u) take the iniative to do something then do we try to make this confusing world a better place to live.

imran khan had help from a lot of ppl...what u should do is try holding a meeting of pakistanis in the area or city u live and introduce this idea to them.
try it from there.

docosama

Re: enquiry

Thanks for posting. You indeed have great plans but that needs extensive funds and support, which as you know, our Govt is unable to support. I hope somebody can support you, not like me who is running this website without any funds.

dreamer

enquiry

Dear Board members,

I am new to the board. This is my first posting so please be kind! I happen to come across this website, and I think it is a very good idea to accumalate research and articles about healthcare etc onto one site for all pakistani med professionals.

I am actually not from the medical field but trying to get an understanding about the healthcare system in Pakistan and how the system it works. I am not in Pakistan, so I feel disadvantage in not knowing about the situation there. I have a pet project which I dream of completing one day and I am looking for volunteers from all backgrounds especially the medical area for advise, help, suggestions etc.

I think as Muslims and Pakistanis, we should try to do something for our people and country. I have visited the hospital that Imran Khan opened in Lahore and was very impressed with the whole thing.

If I can gather enough support and naturally enough funds, I would like to open a nursing home for the elderly in Pakistan (like an old people's home)... it would be my dream to have them in every city in Pakistan. Its a huge project and I do not how to kick start it. If there are kind brothers and sisters on this board who would like to partake in this noble venture, I would love to hear from you.

All advise graciously welcome. email:zima_gine@yahoo.co.uk

Kind regards,
Syeda