PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

mehwish

Re: need suggestions.....

quote:
ali shiraz wrote:
hello,
i am a Pharmacist.i'm going to start my M.PHIL in Pharmaceutics therefore i need some suggestions....which drug should i choose for my research work and y?

i suggest you to choose a drug which always fascinted you and you would want to know about it! the first step to a successful research is your interest!

obaidali

Dear Shiraz
Every drug has multidimension potential for evaluation and work. let me know what you want to do? Contact 03332264493
Obaid Ali BSc, BPharm, MPhil, (PhD)
Assistant drugs Controller
quote:
ali shiraz wrote:
hello,
i am a Pharmacist.i'm going to start my M.PHIL in Pharmaceutics therefore i need some suggestions....which drug should i choose for my research work and y?

slatchus

DEAR ALI

YOU MAY THINK ABOUT RESEARCH ON EFFECTIVE HERBAL MEDICINES (HIKMAT). TRY TO FIND ACTIVE PRINCIPAL IN ONE OF THEM. THIS WOULD BE AN EFFORT IN LINE TO PROMOTE AND OF COURSE REGULARISE THE HIKMAT ACTIVITY IN PAKISTAN.

YOURS
ARSHAD SLATCH

ali shiraz

need suggestions.....

hello,