PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

sharonfran

Re:

The CIW 1D0-623 exam is the most popular exam among CIW certification exams in year 2021. If you want to pass 1D0-623 test on fast track, then getting new 1D0-623 dumps are the easiest way to become 1D0-623 certified in the shortest period of time. Crack4sure is here to help people get 1D0-623 certified quickly. We provide latest CIW 1D0-623 exam dumps, and practice exams.

Click here for more info about exam: https://www.crack4sure.com/1D0-623-dumps.html

miaryan

Re: FCPS Dissertations

My Dissertation-
Introduction
The Organizational Health and Safety (OHS) Act, 1995 requires all organizations to carry out a risk assessment before making an intervention. Risk assessment requires the risk to health and safety to be controlled so far as is reasonably practical. The purpose of this report is to spell out safety management alternatives and recommendations for a hypothetical construction company ArchitektonikiDomi Ltd. The scope of risk assessment will be limited to site layout, protective equipments of workers and noticeable health and safety hazards at the workplace.

Background Information
ArchitektonikiDomi Ltd is a private construction company in Athens, Greece. On April 11, 2009, it undertook construction of a five-storey multi-flat building. The building scheme consisted of a rectangular basement, ground floor, single flat on first floor, single flat on second and third floors and a smaller flat on fourth floor. The objectives of the scheme in terms of Time limits, Cost limits and Quality requirements have been set out. However, some concerns regarding the safety management at the worksite remains.
Helped by- https://myassignmenthelp.com/my/dissertation-help.html

safwan ahm

plz send me topics for synopsis in pediatric medicine

safwan ahm

plz send me topics for synopsis in pediatric medicine

bvhospital

Re: Re: Re: Re: FCPS Dissertations

in fact most of the dissertations, thesis for MD/MS/PhD and articles published in local journals are bogus. these research works are not upto the mark and just for promotion purpose