PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

drrathore

Re: TBI ICF Core Sets Expert Survey ---- A call for international Collaboration

Thank you very much for your kind offer...we need a helping attitude like your's to promote culture of research in Pakistan..

I would recommend that if you are interested please contact the email indicated in the first message above and they will issue you with the necessary details

Regards

Farooq

aftab.iqba

Re: Re: TBI ICF Core Sets Expert Survey ---- A call for international Collaboration

Dr.Rathore,
I am currently working on a meta analysis project on the role of intensive insulin therapy in patients that present with traumatic brain injury. I would be glad to help in any way possible.
Dr.Nabeel Zafar, an AKU grad and a Harvard scholar, is the lead investigator and we are collaborating with Massachussets General Hospital.

drrathore

Re: Re: Re: TBI ICF Core Sets Expert Survey ---- A call for international Collaboration

I am not sure Sir...Let me ask the Research coordinator , but i do think that as expected the response from Pakistan is poor....

Let's hope for the best

Regards

Farooq

drgill

Re: Re: TBI ICF Core Sets Expert Survey ---- A call for international Collaboration

Dear Rathore.
I have found you always coming up with new ideas and themes to internationalize the healthcare and research in Pakistan. keep it up, by the way how many people responded to this call from Pakistan. Plz mention in numbers only.

drrathore

Re: TBI ICF Core Sets Expert Survey ---- A call for international Collaboration

An update to this call please...

Only professionals having atleast five years experience in working with Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) would be considered

Regards

Farooq