PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

bvhospital

Re: Publishing Research and Review Paper

you should write a paper, include your supervisor as 2nd author and get your paper reviewed by your supervisor. it will help you improve quality of your paper. secondly, you will become a partner in reasearch with your seniors and they may help you write more papers.

littlebaby

Re: Publishing Research and Review Paper

With your supervisor's name, your paper shall get significance. Were you able to do al work without your supervisor's help? The answer would definitely be a NO. Plus inclusion of their name as first author would humbly show respect and gratitude for a personality without whose guidance you would not have achieved the level you are today

[Edited by littlebaby on 20-08-2012 at 05:27 AM GMT]

angeliqbal

Publishing Research and Review Paper

ave done M. Phil and now I want to know if i can publish my article and review paper without informing my supervisor and is this possible to publish it free? I need someone to guide me please.