PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

ijazali

Re: Re: Wake up for God Sake

I only know that "one should not work as physician if he is doing more harm than good" even in the fifth world societies like Pakistan.

"Lack of time and carelessness" would these ppl take the same sterilization measures if they have to operate on their own brother and son. Definitely NOT.

ijaz

oncoman

Re: Wake up for God Sake

"the reason is probably lack of time and carelessness"

Above statement if true as written, is a stamp on moral terpitude of our society.

ijazali

Re: Re: Re: Wake up for God Sake

Dr Osama would u call infecting a healthy 26 year old man with hep C (who goes for a minor dental procedure) who is the lone breadwinner for his family, a mere act of carelessness?.

I would call that a cold blooded Murder.

ijaz

docosama

Re: Re: Wake up for God Sake

I think this isnt write that everybody here is morally corrupt and unable to face to realities, the reason is probably lack of time and carelessness.

Hepatitis B or C is indeed increasing in our society at an alarming rate. Unfortunately, almost none of the NGOs or Govt agencies are thinking about this serious problem.

One good thing is the formation of "National Program for the control of Hepatitis B" by the Govt. Lets see what is the output of this project.

ijazali

Re: Wake up for God Sake

I know no body will write up to that 'cos in this ethically and morally depleted environment we have our eyes firmly shut and conscience sleeping. nothing is going to change. The kind of apathic environment in medical colleges and schools which we are providing to our children is more conducive to becomes Ghunda Bandmash rather than ethically Strong doctors.

God Bless all of you.

ijaz