PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Hyder

Re: help 4 HIV

The National AIDS control program maintains a database of experts and doctors. I am sure they have an affiliate in Karachi cuz there wud be a designated HIV/AIDS treatment centre with subsidized drugs available there. I wud again suggest that you contact the NACP and ask them for help in the matter.

Hyder

Re: help 4 HIV

Doc contact the national aids control programme at NIH islamabad. They maintain a record of all diagnosed HIV/AIDS patients. But do let us know what you are trying to do cuz u might be doing a lot of effort and wont be getting anything outta that unless you get an epidemiologist or at least an infectious disease expert on board...

weena zab

help 4 HIV

aoa,i m doing research on AIDS,so plz if any body knows about any HIV+ patint in lahore,then plzzzzzzzz tell me,i have tried my best to find out any HIV+ patint but i could not find it.and every body is saying me to change my topic of research,i am also very upset,that if i fail to find out any patient then what will be happen,i dont want to change my topic,and want to continue my work.plz tell me what i have to do now.how i can get HIV+ patient.

[Edited by weena zab on 23-05-2008 at 01:25 PM GMT]