PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

roses1

Re: Health Information in Urdu

There is abundance of information on health issues in the UK and most of this is in English this can be an issue for people (and academics) who have limited English skills. However in my experience this can be a waste of finanical resources patients rarely read the translated material they often rely on their 'social network' to gather information from family members, friends and professionals but this is not always accurate information on health illnesses.
Dr Ikhlaq Din (UK)
e-mail: ikhlaqdin@hotmail.co.uk

yasir

Re: Epilepsy information in urdu

Well I have read the urdu material and it is wonderful. I wish there must be other similar material on other topics as well to be available on the internet.

Thank you Dr. Nizam

nizam

Epilepsy information in urdu

One of the british epilepsy associations have published educational information pertaining to epilepsy in urdu. This is available in a pdf format and is meant for patient education.

http://www.epilepsy.org.uk/info/urdu/index.html

Please check it out.

Nizam