PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

drzahoor79

Re: Earthquake-Medical Community needs to help

We are working on Spinal Cord Injury patients and primary health care unit in Balakot.

ijazali

Re: Re: Earthquake-Medical Community needs to help

I think if any of us cannot personally help the earth quake victims we should contibute financially. If people who are in a financially stable condition can contibute something at this stage of time. it might be helpful to save another life. the important thing is time is the critical factor if we cannot help these ppl now there will be no big benefit of the late awakenings.

Ijaz

ijazali

Re: Earthquake-Medical Community needs to help

I agree this is the time that the nation needs us. We should contribute whatever we can professionally and materially without any discrimination. The resources of the Govt are also limited and we shouldnot rely solely on them or the foreign support.

ijaz

oncoman

Earthquake-Medical Community needs to help

Lets all pray for the victims and somehow organize a collective effort to offer concrete help to the victims of today's davastating quake.
I am outside Pakistan but will be willing to help in any way I can.