PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Abbottayub

Re: please help medical students

Most of the students in Public Medical Colleges are coming from low-middle class and cannot afford a Tablet PC, or a Laptop of their own. Usual practice in our classrooms is chalk-n-talk/multimedia projection and notes on paper. Use of Internet in Institution-provided Self-Learning Resource Centres is increasing, but in a limited group of students.
Use of computer at personal level in the classroom of a medical school is perhaps not recognised yet, hence no interest of an ordinary medical student to use a PC in the classroom. Some students, however, do use some kind of a computer at home.

zs_zs59

Re: Re: please help medical students

just sit down all the night n pray 2 god that..... just joking. take papers of last 5 years n learn as much of questions in it as u can.

motion

Re: please help medical students

no student wants to help me come on you medical students where are you

motion

please help medical students

we will be releasing a new product soon in pakistan. it is a tablet pc which can be used to make notes and take pictures.

I want to know currently how are medical students taking notes. i guess the traditional way of pen and paper but what difficulties do you face? for example dog eating your notes when you have exam next day .

so I would like to know how are medical students currently taking notes and what problems do they face. Are you tired of carrying many heavy books in your bag?