PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

samreenqmc

Re: Re: FCPS 1

yes. attempt as much as possible MCQs.

tayyaba ah

Re: FCPS 1

hi dr asad as far as fcps part 1 concern its all abt basic subjects 3 main subjecs are anatomy physiology and pathology 4 part 1 in any speciality 4 these subjects u shld read BRS 4 physiology and pathology and 4 anatomy snell is best book and as far mcqs are concern murad and azeem sheikh are best u can also get help frm past pepers of fcps website ahich would also be good 4 u pray and have faith on GOD. THANKS DR TAYYABA

asadullah

FCPS 1

salam...my name is asad...i m dstarting preperation of FCPS part1 ........and i want to do FCPS in eye.......can u tell me what is the way of exam in FCPS part 1 and MCPS part 1 too.....and which books i shuld prefered for FCPS preperation like for anatomy , biochemistry etc...and which books shuld i prefered for the MCQs preperation....plz guide me i will be quiet thankfull to u...tc