PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

drrathore

Re: Re: M. phil in physiology by QAU

Sorry but this is not the case in basic medical Sciences(BMS)...There are many non MBBS Mphil and PhD teachers employed in BMS in different private and government medical colleges...Its the degree/qualification that matters and not the PMDC recognition
regards

bvhospital

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: M. phil in physiology by QAU

yes its the case

samreenqmc

Re: Re: Re: Re: M. phil in physiology by QAU

As a teacher in Medical college, you need PMDC recognition. is not it??

drrathore

Re: Re: Re: M. phil in physiology by QAU

If you are already enrolled in an Mphil Physiology programe then pursue it to the end and then go for PhD if that is feasible for you...You can get a respectable job as a faculty member in any good medical college as a Mphil in physiology...the reason QAU doesn't care about PMDC is that both of them have their own systems of recognition of degrees....So my honest suggestion go for Mphil leading to PhD

best of luck in whatever you choose

regards

oliver

Re: Re: M. phil in physiology by QAU

hi,
dr rathore,
thanx for ur sugesstion. QAU is really one of best universities in pakistan but it does'nt care about its M.phil recognition by pmdc that is which i listended from PMDC, i personally went there.VC of QAU says they dont need PMDC recognition so now if i get its degree i would never be able to utilize it as a doctor, i would never be able to do FCPS in physiology if i want to or teach in a medical college.