PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

fouziakhan

Re: Re: Re: Re: microbiology

Thanks again Mr. Farooq for sending me links.

drrathore

Re: Re: Re: microbiology

Sorry i dont't know of any jobs i particular but i suggest that you visit following websites and it might help you

regards

www.gulftalent.com/home/ER-Doctors-jobs-in-Dubai-UAE-2701.html

www.professionalplacement.co.uk

http://www.dubaijobsly.com

www.pulsejobs.com/middle-east/doctors/

www.jobsinworld.com/Doctor/jobs-in/Dubai

www.jobs4medical.co.uk/medical-jobs-in-uae.php

fouziakhan

Re: Re: microbiology

Thanks Farooq for your prompt reply, can u have information regarding any job in UAE with this qualification, actually my family is planning to move . I shall be highly grateful for u.

drrathore

Re: microbiology

Dear fauzia

No need of being skeptic and coming up with a conspiracy theory.... as i have mentioned before on this forum that HEC and PMDC are two totally separate independent bodies having their own domains.

Moreover although the trend among doctors in Pakistan is towards FCPS but at the end of the day it is local Pakistani degree having absolutely no recognition in the world except Middle east (where it is considered inferior to American Boards and UK and Australian Fellowship), Bangladesh and Srilanka( i am not sure about Srilanka)

Whereas MSc, M Phil and PhD are respected and recognized all over the world provided that the university is HEC accredited....

You will InshaAllah get a good job as an AP with a combination of MBBS and Mphil

Regards

Farooq

fouziakhan

microbiology

Im doing Mphil in clinical microbiology from university of karachi which is recognised by HEC but not Pmdc but i know few peoples who have done their mphil from university of karachi & doing job as asst.professor in medical colleges...may be their some personal sources in pmdc thatsy they r working...