PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

aisha26

mcps r fcps

aoa ,i have completed my house job in 2012 april due to sum family issues i m not able to do night duties i m in delimma i want to work but family pressure is to much ,i wanted to do fellow ship in paeds but there r to many nights in paeds ,mcps is of two years i have heard if we do mcps two years of fcps training are exempted, wht ,if i do mcps than take a break and do fcps ,r if i start fcps can i take break of coulpe of years between and start where i left from,what is the scope of diploma programs like d.c.h ,and since i mentiomedd i have issues with night ,will mphil b a better option ,very confused and depressed ,dunt want to leave my carier,plus if any body can guide me how to apply for mcps the procedure entry and all there is no information regarding it oncpsp web site .thanx