PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

asif.shaik

Re: Re: Re: 2013 - Passmedicine & Onexamination Collection

Hi dear Shaima,will you please kindly send me the material for Mrcp 2 written exam ,Pass medicine questions and Onexamination,also give me some guidence too,I will be very thakful to you.

asif.shaik

Re: Re: 2013 - Passmedicine & Onexamination Collection

Hi manal,will you please kindly send me the material for Mrcp 2 written exam ,Pass medicine questions and Onexamination,also give me some guidence too,I will be very thankful to you.

asif.shaik

Re: 2013 - Passmedicine & Onexamination Collection

Hi dear Saqqib,will you please kindly send me the material for Mrcp 2 written exam ,Pass medicine questions and Onexamination,also give me some guidence too,I will be very thakful to you.

asif.shaik

Re: Re: 2013 - Passmedicine & Onexamination Collection

Hi colleagues ,kindly send me the mrcp part 2 written questions from Pass medicine and Onexamination.com .I will be very great full to you .

alspurs200

Re: 2013 - Passmedicine & Onexamination Collection

Dear colleague,
I shall be very grateful if you can send me the collection of mrcp passmedicine and on examination. Thanks