PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

mehwish

Re: admission in med school

thankyou let's see if i am able to contact them

qaiser165

Re: admission in med school

for admission in medical colleges in pakistan u need to have an equivalence certificate .the one whihc will certify that ur education is equivalent to FSc of pakistan..
u can have this certificate from inter board committee of chairmen(IBCC)

Address: Inter Board Committee of Chairmen

Government of Pakistan, Ministry of Education

# 342, Street 97, G-9/4, Islamabad, Pakistan

Ph: (92 51) 285 2041, Fax: (92 51) 228 0665

contact them they ll guide u that whether ur education is equivalent or not.

i have no information about ur other question.
u can have more information from their official site as well
www.ibcc.edu.pk

mehwish

admission in med school

i am a current year 13 science student in newzealand. i have done my matric from pakistan and i migrated to newzealnd last year. in the last couple of months i have tried to contact many medical universities of pakistan but i couldnt get an answer for my question. my question is as follows:
after completing year 13 students go to university in newzealnd. first we have to do a hsfc(health science first year) or a biomedical first year. our first year results will get us into medicines in the second year of uni or major in any other subject. so if i am in year 13 now what is the next step in pakistani education system? if i complete year 13, will i be able to join a uni, to be more specific a medical uni? which is the best med uni in pakistan? beside medicines and dentistry, is there any facility provided to major in a subject of interest e.g artificial intelligence if not gained an entrance into medicines?
there are many questions which are bugging me but i think that's enough for the time being!!!
i would appreciate any information anyone would like to share with me
cheers