PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

ijazali

Re: FCPS PART 1

I believe if ur appearing for the third time u would have studied enough for it already. i think what u should do is try do all MCQ books available in the market , i am quite sure that these examiners donot have enough brains to make MCQs themselves and they rely on the MCQ books, though i appeared in FCPS I quite some time back so i really donot know what are the best MCQ books but i believe in lahore and Karachi there are a bunch of them available , so just cram them up.

Best of luck and i am sure that inshallah u will make it this time.
Sincerely
ijaz

quote:
ROMI wrote:
HELLO EVERYONE
I'M GOIN TO APPEAR IN FCPS-1 EXAMS IN NOVEMBER 2005 SO ANYONE CAN GUIDE HOW COULD I STUDY N WHAT BOOKS SHOULD I REFER. I APPEARED TWICE BUT NOT SUCCEEDED YET

ROMI

FCPS PART 1

HELLO EVERYONE
I'M GOIN TO APPEAR IN FCPS-1 EXAMS IN NOVEMBER 2005 SO ANYONE CAN GUIDE HOW COULD I STUDY N WHAT BOOKS SHOULD I REFER. I APPEARED TWICE BUT NOT SUCCEEDED YET