PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

doc11

Re: Any info abt the study carried out in Pakistan reagrding vision in children?

oh......sorry docosama ,dunno hw i wrote that, infact thr is a member named oncoman , i tuk him as the mod n strangky enuff i didnt bother to c ur name

docosama

Re: Any info abt the study carried out in Pakistan reagrding vision in children?

you can select more than 1 checkboxes to select the articles and then click print to make them in a printable mode.

I dont know any website which covers "everything" about the eye diseases of Pakistan.

btw im not oncoman

doc11

Re: Re: Any info abt the study carried out in Pakistan reagrding vision in children?

thanks a lot rqayyum and oncoman that really helped Allah reward you fr that

you guys knw of any site that would cover everythng goin on about visual problems in Pakistan?

oncoman i think ur the one incharge here so i had a question, when i get these articles thrs a checkbox with them, wat does that mean?actually i want to mark some articles is thr any specific way? i thought the checkbox had smthng to do with it

anyhow thnkx fr the articles

Wassalam

docosama

doc11, have a look at this article:

http://www.pakmedinet.com/view.php?id=2698

i hope this would help you.

rqayyum

You may want to see these papers

1: Bourne R, Dineen B, Jadoon Z, Lee PS, Khan A, Johnson GJ, Foster A, Khan D; Pakistan National Eye Survey Study Group. The Pakistan national blindness and visual impairment survey--research design, eye examination methodology and results of the pilot study. Ophthalmic Epidemiol. 2005 Oct;12(5):321-33.

2: Shah M, Khan MT, Khan MD, Habib ur Rehman. Clinical profile of amblyopia in Pakistani children age 3 to 14 years. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2005 Jun;15 (6):353-7.

3: Shaikh SP, Aziz TM. Pattern of eye diseases in children of 5-15 years at Bazzertaline Area (South Karachi) Pakistan. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2005 May;15 (5):291-4.