PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

doc11

Re: Innocent Doctor n poor Sonia naz

okk....... for instance i'll consider i m Shazia(Allah forbid)........my grandpa wants to kill me, i KNOW i wont have any justice in Pakistan(cant talk abt the future but at present NO WAY) so wat do i do?? simple.......i get out of here,

now i think i can fight(wch is a disaster n Pakistan)and for that i have to ignore the result of poor sonia naz, wat happened qwith her, her family, mom dad husband eberyone left her!

so u have ur choice ,shoose wat u want fr urself!!!!!!

my hearts aches with pain when i read about Sonia Naz, i wont like to see ANYONE in her place,not even her,Allah help her, Allah be with her wat i can do is pray fr her n that i do
at her stage sympathy is not what u need chameed, u need practical support. whose giving her support? no one so wats the use of symapthies of the whole nation

chameed

Re: Innocent Doctor n Innocent Sonia naz

What about her grand father? Didn't he want her killed? Aren't you gonna say something about that?

doc11

Innocent Doctor n Innocent Sonia naz

oh great!!!! stay here n fight n turn into another Sonia naz!!!this is really pathetic. atleast she has a husband on her side, wats fr sonia fr whom everyhtng started when she wanted her husband out and the end shez left alone even by her husband!!!caring fr pieces of land n not caring fr people living on it!really pathetic

[Edited by doc11 on 30-12-2005 at 05:43 PM GMT]

chameed

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Innocent Doctor

I sympathize with her plight and I consider rape an inexcusable crime but being a hard core, son of soil Punjabi, I love my ancestral land. This is an internal matter and will have to be resolved in side Pakistan. The sooner she realizes that she is being used as a pawn by some vested interests that are out there for their own publicity, the better it will be for her. The rapists are still inside Pakistan and the system will work. But when she starts to participate in this political football, then she looses the sympathy of the silent majority and that’s where she looses everything. The other rape victim (Mai) realized that after some time that she was being used by these agencies for their own publicity. She talks about migrating to Canada and perusing justice. How? I don’t think that Pakistani Government is going to allow international hoopla to dictate its internal affairs. I wish her luck.

ijazali

Re: Re: Re: Re: Innocent Doctor

It is a very sad aspect for all of us. She was first raped and than kept for 2 days overdosed with sedatives so that she doesnot say anything then she was "imprisioned" in a Pschiatric facility and posed as Pychopath. . Than she was recieving threats from all over for life. Is this amount of harassment by all means not enough. all these justice theories are wonderful and are only applicable as long as there is some law in the Land . When the head of the State clearly says (before any investigations are completed that PIMP army captain is innocent what can you expect in that country. She is no Gandhi to fight this battle and for whom her Mullah Father in Law or Grand Father in Law was in the process of inciting a Bunch of Extremely humane , religious (though little bit Savage) Muslim Bhais to kill her (Kari) so that this slur could be cleaned from their Clean Image.

I am extremely disappointed to read this message from an highly educated person who is saying something for some body who has undergone such a tyrany. If she was so desirous of UK or canada immigration she would have done so before what she is trying to do is find an Asylum because the land of her home land has been baned for her from the Rulers of our country.

Lats all of us say fateha for the Justice system in our country.

Clueless
Ijaz

[Edited by ijazali on 13-12-2005 at 03:24 AM GMT]