PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

naeamz

Re: names of the books for fcps-1:)

Salam
i'm a newbie to the site final yr student. plz tell me the Subjects of Part 1
are they
ANATOMY including Embryo
PHYSIO
BIOCHEM
PHARM
PATHO including Micro
any thing else or just these
regards

kiran123

Re: Re: names of the books for fcps-1:)

thanks....actually there is a saying that if u help someone then ALLAH ALMIGHTY will definately help you....so i have done this effort so that if anybody gets beniffted from my post then he or she will definately pray for me as well...
MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY HELP US ALL.ameen

doc11

Re: names of the books for fcps-1:)

thanks on behave of all the graduates dat wld b benifitted by ur effort , atleast this was ur tiniest part of share frm you ,Allah reward u fr ur care

kiran123

names of the books for fcps-1:)

aoa...actually i am a new member of pakmedinet..one day when i was going through this site,i found out that most of the fresh MBBS graduates are a bit confused or dont know about the books for FCPS-1...so here i am to resolve their problems....
actually i came to know about all this from one of our very kind members of pakmedinet..inshallah whoever gets this knowledge which was provided to me by him,should pray for that person as well...and plzzzzz dont forget me..
so here are the names...
1.physiology:ganong+brs+pretest.
2.anatomy:snells+b.d+pretest.
3.pharmacology:lippincot+brs+pretest.
4.pathology:small robins+brs+pretest.
5.embryology:langmans+pretest+brs for obs and gynea.if u choose obs and gynea only.
6.microbiology and immunology:javetz+pretest.
biochemistry:lippincot.
7.first aid usmle.
8.murad mcqs.
9.kaplans mcqs.
10.azeem sheikh's mcqs.
if gynea and obs.... then in addition to all the above...u have to have BASIC SCIENCES IN OBS AND GYNAE BY MICHEAL DE SWEIT AND GEOFFERY CHAMBERLEIN.+TIM CHARD'S OBS AND GYNAE TEXT BOOK AND MCQS,...
i hope the above given information will prove to be very useful for all those who are looking for some help in the books of FCPS-1 exam...
actually i am also planning to give this exam in this year INSHALLAH....so all those who have got some help just because of the information in this post...then plzzz plzzz tell ALLAH JI to help me as well and bless me with a great success in fcps-1 exam...or haaan AMEEN AND SUM AMEEN kahna nahin bhoolna...or INSHALLAH bhi....ALLAH barkat dalta hai....MAY ALLAH ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL...AMEEN AND SUMAMEEN....
REGARDS,
DR KIRAN