PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

kiran123

Re: Re: quite impressed!!!:)

MASHALLAH...
U HAVE DONE A GREAT JOB...I KNOW FOR A DR..TIME IS THE MOST IMPORTANT THING BUT STILL U DEVOTE SOME OF UR TIME IN MAINTAINING THIS SITE AND THIS IS QUITE APPRECIABLE...
KEEP IT UP!!!

REGARDS,
DR KIRAN...

docosama

Re: quite impressed!!!:)

Im the manager

kiran123

quite impressed!!!:)

ASSALAM-U-ALLAIKUM!!!
i am quite impressed by all the beautiful poeple of ALLAH who are the members of this site...MASHALLAH everyone here is very much concerned about the other and it only exists in pakistanis...well this site is quite different from any other site in which people write vulgarity etc etc...but the poeple who visit this site are very well mannered and decent...i would like to congratulate the team of this site for making it so successful and INSHALLAH with this hardwork and concern,we will definately improve our society and help the others etc,...
well who is the manager of this site...actually i am new here so i dont know about this...
thanks.