PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

kiran123

Re: Re: those who are planning to give FCPS -1 this year

assalam-u-allaikum!!!
thanks a lot for replying doctor....actually what i want to know is that do we have to pass both the papers separately or collecetively...as u have told that pass percentage is 80%.so is it in both the papers or overall...and how many mistakes are we allowed to make in mcqs so that our aggregate doesn't go less than 80%.plzzz help me in this regard...
thanks for you concern and co-operation..
regards,
dr kiran.

drazeemshe

Re: those who are planning to give FCPS -1 this year

The passing percentage in FCPS-I is above 80%. There is no negative marking so the best way is NOT to leave any MCQ at all as even though if you don't know the answer there is 50% chance of getting it right; you don't lose anything but you might gain something.

Good Luck!

kiran123

those who are planning to give FCPS -1 this year

assalam-u-allaikum!!!
actually i am planning to give FCPS-1 in july session...all those who are also giving part-1 this year..plzzz do let me know...
and can anybody plzz tell me what is the pass rate in both of the fcps-1 papers....what are passing marks...?
thanks for ur concern and co-operation.
regards,
dr kiran