PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

dr.usman

Re: Re: books for fcps-1 medicine

Well u can log onto CPSP website www.cpsp.edu.pk and will find all the required info there.

arshiashai

Re: books for fcps-1 medicine

can u tell me schedule of fcps in this year....fees etc because i;m here in saudi arabia n i want to giv part one in coming months

saimazeb

Re: Re: books for fcps-1 medicine

URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT URGENT

Can Any one plz tell me the upcoming examination date/schedule for FCPS I and tell me the website address of CPSP PLZ

geekguy123

Re: books for fcps-1 medicine

The recommended books for FCPS-I are Snell's for Anatomy, Ganong/BRS for Physiology, Robbins/BRS for Pathology, Langmans for Embyology,Lippincotts for Pharmacology,Jawetz summary for Micro, & Liaque Hussain for Histo.
Go thru Handbook of DD by Azeem Sheikh, its quite helpful and focussed.

For MCQs go thru Azeem Sheikh's MCQs, read all the details of MCQs thoroughly.
Last but not the least, Pray to Allah and do good to everyone and try and help the needy.

Good luck.

shezee

books for fcps-1 medicine

there are many qualified doctors and experienced doctors in this forum. i have v simple query. i need to know recommended books for fcps-1 medicine. hope to get reply at earliest