PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

samreenqmc

Re: Re: Re: scope of graduation in microbiology

Microbiology has vast scope in clinical practice as there are few trained microbiologists in Pakistan

wahab

Re: Re: scope of graduation in microbiology

my frnds i recently done my FSC n intersted in BSC(hons) in MICROBIOLOGY can u guide me about THE SCOPE OF THIS IN PAKISTAN AS we r under developed country plzzzzzzzzz help me

aftabac

Re: scope of postgraduation in microbiology

AA
I did my Graduation in Microbiology and according to me it is one of the good study for post-graduation as microbiology as enermous application in medical. there is a good clinical setup of microbiology in each hospital and in Pakistan very less people are specilized in microbiology so i think you should proceed in this field and i hope it will be best for you if you also have interest in this field.

best regards
aftab ahmad

dr.tahir

Re: scope of postgraduation in microbiology

plzzzzzzzzz help me.

dr.tahir

scope of postgraduation in microbiology

salam colleagues,i have recently completed my MBBS n im interested in postgraduation in microbiology, can u plz guide me regarding the scope of micribiology in pakistan in future.thanx