PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

sade

Re: what 2 do after reslt of final prof and before start of house job

I agree with all but during relaxation and islamic activities think about your future plan and collect guidelines to work on them.Search net ,get lot of knowledge for up to date fields.Its the precious time which will pass so quickly ,you couldnt imagine.
I am sending you the links(just like i sent these to my younger brother)of sites,search them and take a lot of fun.
all the best for result and future

http://www.aippg.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=14
http://www.rxpgonline.com/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=logout

zain

Re: Re: what 2 do after reslt of final prof and before start of house job

Surat, No. 2 (al baqra) verse, No. 62

Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last day and do good, they shall have their reward from their Lord, and there is no fear for them, nor shall they grieve.

Surat, No. 5 (al maidah) verse, No. 69

Surely those who believe and those who are Jews and the Sabians and the Christians whoever believes in Allah and the last day and do good-- they shall have no fear nor shall they grieve.

This fear and grieves are both in this world and the hereafter.

drkhawaja

an opportunity to become a better human being. Try going out with tablighi jamaat.

drrathore

Re: Re: what 2 do after reslt of final prof and before start of house job

Yes i absolutely agreee with umber here

Relax and chill....you are going to study and see patients for the rest of your life in this world so spend these 2 months doing something else

Go out with your friends, spend some quality time with your family( V difficult once you are a consultant) and yes Do spend some time in social work

Best of luck

umber

hi...
just dont do anything...because these two months will never come in ur life....just watch loads and loads of movies,outings etc etcc...but stay away from the books and other study related activities...really....and if u have some money....go to some village kind of thing and run a free medical camp...for a day or two...get some common medicines and thats it....u will really enjoy....and get duas and loads of duas from so many poor people of the village...what u can do is that gather some money make a group of students and then go....really its a most sincere advice that one can give you...

good luck
dr umber