PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

awais_rauf

Re: Post Graduation options

Thanks but what about other options like Singapore, Hongkong and other countries. Does anyone have any info about their post graduation programs.

awais_rauf

Post Graduation options

AOA

I am a undergraduate student in Khyber Medical University, Peshawar. I have been considering various post graduation options like USMLE (uncertainty of visa issues), PLEB (Which i think nowadays is almost impossible), and FCPS (really lengthy tiresome one). There is a lot of confusion about post graduation options amongst the undergraduate students as most of us choose our options during MBBS only to realize that they were not the right ones. I think most of the people here are doing there post grad I would like to ask what post graduation options you think are the best one nowadays.

Do you people know some other less well known options which are good ones but not many people know about them or consider them to be good?