PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

samreenqmc

Re: FCPS part 1

ALSO VISIT CPSP WEBSITE. CPSP HAS NOTIFIED THAT BIOSTATISTICS AND BEHAVIOURAL SCIENCES WILL NOT BE INCLUDED IN JUNE 2008 EXAM.

dr.usman

Re: FCPS part 1

Well I just gave FCPS patr-1 in Medicine in MAR 2008. In my paper there were a few questions testing basic understanding of principles applicable to Medicine. I think now CPSP has decided to include speciality-specific questions only in paper 2 rather than distributing them randomly across both papers. These questions will most likely test your basic knowledge regarding your speciality as previously and it will not make much of a difference regarding how to prepare ?? n where from to prepare ??

Dr_NaumaN

FCPS part 1

aoa!
dear drs,will u please tell the meaning of this statement of CPSP about part 1 exam.
"paper 2 is about Speciality Specific Basic Medical Sciences and its topics shall be speciality oriented".
i confuse what type of mcqs will b?
waiting u reply
dr.nauman.AIMC/JHL