PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

samreenqmc

Re: Re: residency in radiology

may have a good time

tayyaba ah

Re: residency in radiology

hello dear asma h r u i want to 9 abt all the books about prep of fcps part 1 in radiology kindly do reply me,. thanks

solee

radiologist help me

as salam o alikum
i just given my final yr and waiting for result. i wana ask about picking radiology as my future field. plz gudie me. also tell me about this field cuz this radiologist idea is totally new for me.

ASMAZAFAR

thanks a lot.as far as books for part one,you should have a thourough study of anatomy,,,and for tha u can go for any book which u have studied before....i had gone through snells.....for paho and phsio....brs is best.From now onwards as paper 2 consist of stems from specialized fields so should consider that too,work hard and then leave everything to GOD.bes of luck

samreenqmc

i am not radiologist but my Nand (sister in law)is doing residency in Radiology at Bahawal Victoria Hospital Bahawalpur. she told me so!!!
have a nice time.