PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

kavyach

Re: Dental school

It is a good dental school

farid

Re: About Dental schools?

what is your opinion about the use of granulotec obturation in cases of periapical granuloma performed in a single session?

[Edited by Farid on 27-05-2014 at 08:40 AM GMT]

farid

Re: Re: About Dental schools?

sir its a very important topic to be discussed openly and its a very seriuos problem in pakistan with both dental surgeons and patients,one day i visited a welknown gastroentalogist in lahore for my stomach check up he generaly asked me that mostly dentists visit my clinic for hepatic problems why dont they practice cross infection free.i think very fewer dentists care this.on the other hand every third person is suffering from hcv hbs etc mainly transmitted by using contaminated instruments especially by quaks living in lunatic asylum.now its the time to educate the people n especially to improve the quality of education in dental colleges and hospitals in both theoritcal n clinical aspects.we all concerned with medical and dental proffessions have to play a key role in providing infection free treatment to the people of our homeland.love pakistan

drmunir

Yes Doctor, all the dentists must be busy!!!

Periprobe

I am surprised that no one else has any comments.