PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

OrthoMan

Re: Orthodontic Mini Residency

Ha ha ha u r a fraud. a complete faud. dunno how come this website has allowed you to post your fraud here. you are not qualified in ortho or implants ha ha ha. you are a loser, and just want to con everybody. everybody who has heard your talk or attend specially your ortho lecture knows that you talk bogus, and do not have any petty idea on what u r talkin about. tell us these 50 fraud modules are after morth or which ortho exam? v spend our life time learn and practise ortho n still cannot talk fraud like this

ibrahim_ap

Re: Re: Orthodontic Mini Residency

For any free online help regarding statistical work, please feel free to contact 0300-4668681

geoali

aoa.i m dr irum ali.graduate of demont,lhr. i m inspired nd acknowledge u.i m keen of learning orthodontic.kindly send me modules 4 my study.thanx

nadiashauk

Re: Re: Orthodontic Mini Residency

happy to hear about a paki fellow who wishes to come here with very good intentions,realllllyyyy appereciable.
awaiting for your proposed program,dont want to miss it.
may i know the further details of ur plan for example how are you going to implement or launch it? by which organization? through CPSP or ?
u will need to get it recocnized through pakistan medical and dental council(PMDC)befor launching.

thanks,
regards

drzahid

In orthodontics practice before you go for prescription u have to know how much torque you need and what type of biomechanics u will use for your specific case once u have decide your Rx Planing than question arise about the prescripion coz there is no single prescription available in today orthodontic market which will fulfill your desire Rx in other word its just like u want to gift the pair of shoe to a group of people ranging there shoe size from 7 to 12 now some 1 gave an idea that u shud take the average size 9 coz u dont know each person size wud it will be wise ofcourse not .
So in short word u shud know about each prescription thats why I teach almost every prescription from Andrew 3 Roth Rick to MBT.