PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

samreenqmc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEPHROLOGY

yes you are right. one of my college fellow is doing residency at SIUT. she told me so.bur point is that you should first see yourself.

samreenqmc

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEPHROLOGY

yes you are right. one of my college fellow is doing residency at SIUT. she told me so.bur point is that you should first see yourself.

drrathore

: Re: NEPHROLOGY

You do have a point here.... The people at CPSP are good at minting money out of poor trainees but their system administrators are pathetic at the best

The directories are infact not regularly updated and this lead me into believing that situation in nephro and Gastro is good

TANWEER

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: NEPHROLOGY

HOW U KNOW ABOUT WORKING ENVIORMENT AT SIUT,I THING THIS IS THE BEST UNIT IN PAKISTAN,AND STIPPEND AT THIS CENTRE IS MORE THAN ANY OTHER CENTER IN PAKISTAN > 22000 IN 1st YEAR TRAINING.

[Edited by TANWEER on 12-12-2008 at 08:35 AM GMT]

samreenqmc

Re: Re: Re: Re: NEPHROLOGY

yes. you are right. there are few supervisors and few training slots. the situation is that there are 3 supervisors at SIUT Karachi and 1 at JPMC. but the training there is no more than donkey work.but someone has to go through this tough process as conventional fields like Med, Surg Gynea/Obs are packed now