PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

naziarafiq

job for medical officer

plzz guide me what would be the job opportuinity and salary for medical officer in saudia. ihave done Mbbs from pakistan and msc clinical medicine from uk.i want to move from uk to saudia. what is the easy way.and what is the scope of demonstrator in saudia at my level .thanks in advance for giving good suggestion to me

riazman

Re: fcps vs mrcp which is easy valuable urgent help needed

Question is not 'which is easy' - question is which one is doable? and more importantly what are you going to do with it once you have got MRCP or FCPS under your belt?

Doability is dependent upon your willpower and determination. Neither of the two is easy but MRCP is a long journey away from home and during this journey one is likely to distance himself/herself from one's homeland and some are lost in a crowd never to return back to their homeland for good. Have you given this a thought?

Pakiza

Re: Re: Re: Re: fcps vs mrcp which is easy valuable urgent help needed

hEY,PLZ TELL ME, HOW MANY POSTGRADUATE COURSES ARE AVAILABLE IN MIDDLE EAST COUNTRIES, SPECIALLY IN SAUDIA.. FOR OUTSIDERS?

Pakiza

Re: Re: Re: fcps vs mrcp which is easy valuable urgent help needed

Hey, I wana know that .can we do FCPS ONLY FROM PAKISTAN??
I m in MBBS final year from KARACHI,PAKISTAN.
Actually,i will be settle in middle east country in near future with my husband,INSHA.ALLAH.So in middle east coutries,which postgraduate courses are available??FCPS or other equivalent?
ANY ONE who knw abt that, plz reply to this msg......thanks

docmumtaz

Re: Re: fcps vs mrcp which is easy valuable urgent help needed

In "Dubai", they dont accept if u dont have post graduate qualification, In Abu Dhabi and MOH, u can apply for GP exam, if succeeded, then u can get a GP job. not difficult to get it but in ur case will be diff as u dont have much experience in hand.
My suggestion will be to go for FCPS, if possible and then look for job abroad. If u will go middle east at this stage then ur future will be spoiled.However, at this stage u can also try for PLABE/AMC exam.