PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

abezaidi

Re: Muslim Doctors, Medical Students & Prospective Medics

Umar your efforts are appreciated.

The objections made by some of my brothers may be respected but i see it in a differnt perspective. IT'S TO GIVE A PRACTICAL HELP TO EACH OTHER [ have you guy's seen some indian sites and KNOW, how do they help each other |??].
The material support for acquiring higher and advanced knowledge can better and affesionatly be gotton through some one who has a selfless and brotherly feelings for you

------- THINK OVER AND JOIN HANDS

chameed

Re: dear muslims pls pay attention here as well

Following link will give you some perspective on illicit global trade which is no longer restricted to drugs and arms.

http://www.motherjones.com/interview/2005/12/illicit.html

ijazali

dear muslims pls pay attention here as well

Todays Kahbrain edition showed a very alarming news , telling that 8 children have been brutally killed to sell their organs. What is this all about. are these muslims as well. I understand that nowadays we muslims are busy protesting and destroying our own country's property and economy because some condemned idiot 7000 miles away made some stupid devilish sketches.

I believe we should also pay attention to this "insignificant reality" besides doing all these "very Important" work destroying public and government property for our own political agendas.

who buys these organs are these used for transplants or these criminals sell them for some other purposes , pls some body shed light on that.

clueless
ijaz

[Edited by ijazali on 27-02-2006 at 02:59 AM GMT]

[Edited by ijazali on 27-02-2006 at 04:40 AM GMT]

medical

Re: Muslim Doctors, Medical Students & Prospective Medics

Aslamoalikum

Mr umer malik i have visited urs website specially the book section. Their is a suggestion that the prices of the books should be displayed in Rupees Also .

Thanks

Adeeb ul Hassan

[Edited by medical on 25-02-2006 at 02:59 AM GMT]

kiran123

Re: Re: Muslim Doctors, Medical Students & Prospective Medics

assalam-u-allaikum!!!
mr umarmalik u have done a great job in launching this very informative site...i must congratulate u for this job....

regards,
dr kiran