PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Sumeed

Re: Re: MRCS Facts and Fiction???

Aoa i am in 4th year n i want to be a surgeon ,but i have heard it is very difficult to get surgery abroad..so i wamt to do fcps surgery (cardiac)in pakistan after that how can i do specialization from UK ..which is also recognized there?

Umarkhan

Re: Re: MRCS Facts and Fiction???

excuse me sir? i need some info ..kindly reply . thanks

arztadler

Re: MRCS Facts and Fiction???

Assalam u Alaikum everyone.
i hope i will get a reply as i am a bit late in this threat. i am almost done with my housjob. My planned path is to go for FCPS part1, MRCS and after getting one year job experience in UK i will move to Aus cuz i wana settle in Aus for the time being. does that sound feasible to you people? Need kind guidance from my seniors. Thanks..:)

sarim65

hi guuys..plz let me know...is it necssary to pass mrcs (general surgery) complete before apppearing in mrcs part 1 ENT.....

Aishatariq

Hey,iam new to this forum.i have recently completed my housejob ..as i want to persue my career in surgery and looking forward to do frcs? And which speciality is best in surgery for female doctors ?and advancing in upcoming years. Does img can do straight frcs.please help iam really confused.