PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

muaazab

Re: be active yar

ok, I agree with you and I am also new member of this forum. While I am impressed with the services of pakmedinet. Cheers...

ahsanbaig

active raho..active raho....
active raho gay tu tumhein perhna b aey ga ..active raho gay tu tumhein kheelna b aey ga ...active raho...paaan paaan panpaa.... so always b active ......

mehwish

Re: Re: be active yar

quote:
docosama wrote:
All almost users who are discussing in this forum are health professionals. Non medical people are not allowed here.

You can see qualifications of all users by clicking the nick names.

i found my answer. Can i ask why non medicals are not allowed here? if one is interested in getting into medicines wont site like this be a nice opportunity to learn stuff and get an idea of what's coming or what he/she has stepped into?

chughtai

i think the most important step should be to tell your friends and colleagues about this site. this is really a great idea and if we will not participate then this will our fault.
second most important thing is to obtain some sort of sponsership or advertisements for this site, may be from the medical representatives or from pharmacutical companies.

docosama

All almost users who are discussing in this forum are health professionals. Non medical people are not allowed here.

You can see qualifications of all users by clicking the nick names.