PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

RUBBAN

Re: magic VIRD for all ur difficulties etc:)

Yes,"durood sharif"has an amazing effect;it is a miraculous dua and its recitation also gives a lot of peace to a person.

doc11

Re: magic VIRD for all ur difficulties etc:)

Assalam o laykum Kiran,

FOR SURE darud sharif is the easiest and most helping vird , no doubt in it!!Not just after nimaaz u can recite it everywhr easily with or without wudhu,waiting fr someone,in the elevator, climbing up the stairs,sitting back in your chair relaxing after a 4-hr long study, everywhere

It is written in Hadith shareef that reciting it once,you get 10 virtues,I would say -The fastest way to increase your goody bank

ALLAH HUMMA SALLE SYEDNA WA MAULANA MOHAMMADIN WA AALA' AALE HY WA AS-HAABEHY WA BAARIK WASSALIM

Here...you recited it with me n u got 10 virtues already , u can call this a miracle in itself too

kiran123

magic VIRD for all ur difficulties etc:)

ASSALAM-U-ALLAIKUM:>!
to all the beautiful creations of ALMIGHTY ALLAH...MAY GOD BLESS US ALL...
actually i want to share something with all the members of this site...and tell u what its 100% correct and AZMAYA HUA...well it is in the books of ahaadees that whenever you want something right to be done or want any kind of succession or whatever is needed then one should read droodsharif which is...ALLAH HUMA SALEY ALA MUHAMADIN WA ALA ALEYHI WASSALIM.......this is the exact verse..read it after every namaz about one tasbeeh and INSHALLAH U WILL SEE THE MIRACLE....u know what i did that alhamdullilah many times and ALLAH ka shuker hai..never got failed...and teh same thing was being said by some ulma in the QTV programme...so my message for u all is that darood pak has the miracle in it...ALLAH MIAN NEVER REJECTS THOSE DUAS WHICH ARE BEING PRAYED IN BETWEEN THE DAROOD...
may ALLAH BLESS US ALL,AMEEN...remember me in ur prayers....thanks for ur concern.
do reply me whether u agree with me or i am wrong at some point...i will definately appreciate ur views...