PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

tariqwahab

Re: Need an urgent help

your are posing your problemas you have done some thing wrong and you wan tto abolish this soon. dear brother when you married you must have realized the se things and planned your life. Kidds are blessings from Allah. you will realize when you will have........ just dont kill innocent........
May Allah give you courage .....

aftabac

Salam
Pregnancy can only be terminated if it serious danger to life of mother, otherwise it is just like killing of a person. so i think you should accept it. May God help you.

residentfc

Re: Re: Need an urgent help

dear friend! Abortion is illegal in law of our country and it is unethical as well.

sahir

Thank you so much sir for considering our matter. To be honest sir I think u have taken us wrong..Its not about having some financial problem with us that We cant raise a child..Its all about the age of my wife I dont want to indulge her so early in this bussiness of having kids,,I just want to delay this proceess of having kids for an year or two,,and it wud be too much tough for her and even for me to dump our first child to someone else..I am a layman to health system I dont know about the ethics apply in our health system..so please sir if it is etheical and legal and u guys have no legal restrictions in doing it(abortion) please help us in this moment of sever anxiety and confusion and I think we are getting late day by day,,so sir it wud be better for us to do it by drugs now than to go to a maternity home and do it there latter with something like a painful procedures...We would be looking forward to yous precise advice and guidence we both beg you to help us out of this messy conditions... My love and salam to all of you doctors..

bvhospital

Re: Re: Re: Re: Need an urgent help

I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY