PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

samreenqmc

Re: topic fr synopsis

Dear friend, you may search your topic on Pubmed and pakmedinet.com for references

ibrahim_ap

Re: Re: topic fr synopsis

Dear Dr. Sahiba,

If you not mind, please i advise you to avoid abstract/cell phone language on these pages

dr ameena

hi
i jst had ma wrkshop of research methedology n u were rite its now dt i got d idea as wt synopsis is n all
thanks

nadiakmc

Salam!
You seem to be quite in hurry
Coming to the issue..you really need to attend the CPSP workshop on research methodology! that will help you in real..other pathways will just be a short-cut!
Regards

dr ameena

topic fr synopsis

hi
i hd bn gvn topic ;cmparison of tranaxamic acid versus nsaids in their efficacy in trtmnt of menorrhagia
ma supervisor suggedted ths plz kindly hlp me how n wher cn i gt the refrences fr ths n how to go abt synopsis mean z therny site wheren i cn c som somple synopsis in gyne obs so as to tak guidence n idea from bside ny site where to c fr more topics rgrding gyne obs dt i may consider as topic of ma deesertation plz help