PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

afarrukh

Re:RELEASE TRIAL

A MULTICENTRE TRIAL IS UNDER WAY FOR EFFECT OF SYNTOCINON ON PLACENTAL SEPERATION IN CASES OF RETAINED PLACENTA.IT IS CALLED RELEASE TRIAL.SOME HOSPITALS IN PAKISTAN ARE ALSO PARTICIPATING.WATCH THIS SPACE!

chameed

Re: INFORMATION ABOUT STUDY ON ROLE OF OXYTOCIN IN RETAINED PLACENTA

This article may help you in design. Would you like fulltext?

Intraumbilical oxytocin for the management of retained placenta: a randomized controlled...
Gazvani et al. Obstet Gynecol.1998; 91: 203-207

ayesha 10

kindly tell me about local refrences on topic of retained placenta. i have checked many sites but didnt fonnd any local refrences. thanks a lot

docosama

There is no such article currently present in the PakMediNet. Please also note that articles from 1995 onwards are indexed in the database.

You can quote articles related to placenta or oxytocin in your synopsis (as local references).

This study needs randomization because clinical trials are randomized studies. How would do randomization in your study? Cases and controls must be similar. You can post your synopsis for analysis on the PakMediNet Synopsis submission area for evaluation by experts.

AYESHA 10

INFORMATION ABOUT STUDY ON ROLE OF OXYTOCIN IN RETAINED PLACENTA

I HAVE SELECTED TOPIC OF (randomized trial of umblical vein oxytocin versus placebo for the treatment of retained placenta) for my synopsis . i would like u to find for me any local refrence of this study in pakistan thanks