PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

noreen

Re: Re: Exemption MRCOG-I

asl i want to ask about the mrcog exam can u help me what to study n how ?i have just finished my house job.can u guide me thank u .

ijazali

Re: Exemption MRCOG-I

lets be fair, things take time . Those institutions have a responsibility and they have to make sure before giving exemption that everything is fine and secondly they donot know that its AN EMERGENCY. Thirdly what method of post you used Regular post, DHL or Fedex Cos regular post takes atleast2 weeks to get abroad and 2 weeks to come back (4 weeks postage time) and so its not too long.

ijaz

drrathore

Exemption MRCOG-I

Dear Doc

Sorry to break the bad news but dont expect the lazy earthworms and turtles to respond to your mail & querries or complete your work before months have passed.........

[Edited by drrathore on 30-08-2006 at 06:32 AM GMT]

dr.fzee

Exemption MRCOG-I

aoa every body:i have applied for exemption on 13th july 2006 but i din get it now.how long it will take tim?is there any idea abt it?