PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

faryali

Re: Re: Job in saudia arabia

Dear Dr Fahad ,
thanks for your guidance . this site is not being opened , the page has been closed . Can u please guide me in some other way. Actually my husband has got a job in Saudia Arabia . My friends ( doctors) in Saudia Arabia are telling me to contact overseas / fauji foundation who arrange jobs but this may take a period of 6-7 months or may be even more . my friends are telling me if go to Saudia Arabia on family Visa given to my husband then i'll have to appear in Arab board to get a job and if come through contract from overseas/fauji foundation then i'll not have to appear in any exam , and i'll directly get the job. my query is , since i've passed FCPS , wouldn't i be exempted from Arab board. and if i go to Saudia Arabia on visa given to me with my husband i 'll be able to apply for job directly without appearing in arab board.
lots of thanks again,
Dr.Faryal.

Farhad Ali

Re: Job in saudia arabia

http://www.cpsp.edu.pk/bulletin/Pos_SpFacultySA.htm.see tis website.offering jobs in saudi arabia

faryali

Job in saudia arabia

ihave recently passed my FCPS in mediicne . iwant to apply for job in Saudia Arabia . Am i exempted from Arab board