PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

anadil

Re: Free download of SPSS

hi
u can get spss cd or dvd from any university, where the statistics is being taught, like Quaid e Azam university's stat department etc or from cpsp.
its not a big deal to get it, but be sure when u purchase cd or dvd that all files are complete as sometimes when u bring cd or try to instal it does not complete installation.

doctoc

Re: Re: Re: Free download of SPSS

Use SPSS 10 if you have access to CPSP (its provided free as already explained).
SPSS v16 is available as a DVD in local market.

bvhospital

Re: Re: Free download of SPSS

can you please tell me from where i can buy CD of SPSS?

siddiqi

Please do not encourage downloads from P2P sites. Its a copyright violation, for which Pakistan is already 'quite famous" for.

SPSS is commercial software which can be bought on a CD. It may be possible to download it legally through the vendor's website - for a payment of course.

Highly discounted student version is also available (or at least used to be), if you qualify for it.

[Edited by siddiqi on 08-10-2009 at 05:06 PM GMT]

drrathore

Dear Colleague

I would recommend against SPSS V10...It is an ancient version used by CPSP...The latest is V17..You can get a CD of V10 from any trainee who has completed the CPSP workshops....

If you want to download it from free you can try Rapidshare or better any good Torrent site