PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

active2004

Re: Re: fcps part 1 in eye

dear dr hira
nxt exam in 2011 aftr jan iz on 1june and nxt on 26oct
and the timelimit for part fcps iz 3yr aftr dat it vil stand null ..im prety sure but do confirm see website www.cpsp.edu.pk

drhira

Re: fcps part 1 in eye

Salam,

Can any one tell when will be the next exam of eye part 1 after in the month of jan?
And also please can anyone give me a confirmatory answer that after how much time period one should start one's training after clearing exams? some said its 2 years while others that its 7 years

samreenqmc

Re: Re: Re: fcps part 1 in eye

you may choose basic sciences or clinical fields like Ophtalmology, psychiatry,Radiology.

ashley

i have a history of resistant pulmonary T.B.Now i want to do some kind of post graduation but due to my past history my doctor is not allowing me to proceed in clinical subject.kindly suggest in which subject i can excel.coz' my family is really concern about my health,but i want to do something.dont wana to end my professional life.

drasiraza

I am a new one for the preparation of FCPS-I in EYE. Plz give me list of some books to read for this preparation.
I will be highly greatful to my guide.
Thanx a lot.
Dr. Asif memon