PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

asim1280

Re: CIVILIAN DOCTORS CADRES AND NON PRACTICE ALLOWANCE

I think a good and reasonable service structure for doctors(civilians)and an increase in health budget will improve the health system and plight of poor patients and doctors will come to an end. as an example see NHS in UK and health syatem in the GULF countries
best regards,

[Edited by asim1280 on 23-10-2014 at 04:03 PM GMT]

asim1280

I think a good and reasonable service structure for doctors(civilians)and an increase in health budget will improve the health system and plight of poor patients and doctors will come to an end. as an example see NHS in UK and health syatem in the GULF countries
best regards,

drmansoor

Keeping in view the current inflation, NPA for all Civilian and Army Doctors should be raised to minimum 25000 per month.

Hussainz

www.pharmaworld.pk
Pakistan's 1st website for Pharmaceutical Professionals

f9noman

Re: Re: Re dr rathore

Thanks Sire...Dr Mamoon Rashid as i know him,, he wrote a complete chapter in BAILEY & LOVE, surgery in disaters...(i saw Pak flag in the book)

can you give me your email,,if i need any further guidance?

[Edited by f9noman on 26-01-2012 at 02:44 PM GMT]