PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Dr.amber00

Re: Re: FCPS pathology???

Assalamoalaikum,
Sir I have same questions that u had few years back,kindly advise me n let me inform about fcps pathology part1 n it's scope now a days...

drzarask

Re: FCPS pathology???

Thank u so much for the detailed guidance,

Yes,right aptitude and dedication is reqd , and above all Strong Faith in ALLAH`s help
..ofcourse nothing is possible against HIS WILL and orders...

we should always remember that `ALLAH LOVES US`...

thanx again

iqra786

Re: FCPS pathology???

DEAR NOVICE DOCTOR !

HOPE U HALE & HEALTHY...

NICE ASPIRATIONS U HAVE FOR UR CAREER, BUT U LACK "INTROSPECTION"...

I WILL UNLOCK UR MIND FOR ANY ONE OF UR QUERIES THAT IS "HOW DIFFICULT IS FCPS PART-I (Pathology)?"

ANSWER FOR THIS TO ME IS HOW MUCH CURIOUS IS UR INCLINATION FOR ANY SUBJECT...!!!

NO.2 IS THAT, NO FIELD IS USELESS. AS UR MIND WILL BE UNLOKED FOR UR FIELD OF INTEREST, SO LONG THE BEACONS OF LIGHT (SCOPE OF THAT FIELD) WIL BE MORE VISIBLE 2 U, PROVIDED U PROVE URSELF IN THAT FIELD.

BETTER SUGGESTION IS "TO BE YOURS". TO BE MAN OF ONE'S OWN MIND IS THE PRIME-POSITION OF ONE'S LEGITIMACY & OPTIMISM , AS QUOTED BY IQBAL"

"Wahee JAHAN hey tere jis ko tu kare paida-
-Ye SANG wa KHISHT naheen jo teri nigah mein hey"

Hope u considerate for urself.

Avoid emulations, coz no one can be like others. But follow "the track of the trend of ur mind" optimistically.

Wish U good luck.

If, above all ur decision is still "PATHOLOGY", then u r right for ur choice and guidance to my knowledge is as fol"

1. ANATOMY: Snell's
2. PHYSIOLOGY: BRS
3. PHARMACOLOLGY: Lippincott's
4. PATHOLOGY: BRS + 1 text book of ur own choice, but aftere interrogation from pathologists.
5. MCQs: AZEEM'S & MURAD
6. REGULARITY & PUNCTUALITY OF ROUTINE
7. PRAYS AND PRAYERS
8. 40-times wird of "YA-ALEEM-O" with Durood Sharif initially & finally...

Believe me success is urs, PROVIDED u focus on "URSELF"

Scholastically urs
DR. ALI
scholastic786@yahoo.com

drzarask

FCPS pathology???

assalam o alaikum,
Can some 1 pls guide me about the books u need 2 read for FCPS pathology part1?

Those who have passed this exam, pls tell how difficult it is? and how many are seats are there for pathology?

thank u