PakMediNet - Medical Information Gateway of Pakistan

Discussion Forum For Health Professionals

Post a Message

Lost your password?

Post Icon:

Note: Only Health Care Professionals (Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists etc) and Members of this forum can add a message or reply to this message. Messages of the Non Health Care Professionals will be deleted without notification.

Topic Review - Newest First (only newest 5 are displayed)

Arfan

Re: Non stop Bleeding

dear worried person it is definitely due to either hormonal imbalance or due to uterus problem . If you are interested in holistic treatment then pl contact at ...doctorpirzada@yahoo.com
Be blessed

docosama

Re: Gynecologists I want ur Urgent Help

A good Estradiol level will tell that ovaries are intact and ovarian follicles are maturing. If you study the menstural cycle, estrogen makes the follicular phase of uterus (prepares the uterus for ovum reception) and on day 14 onwards, progesterone released from the corpus luteum (maximum on day 21) causes proliferative phase. If there is no ovum, then on day 27-28, progesterone suddenly decreases, resulting in the necerosis and degeneration of the uterus and menstural bleeding. Menstural cycle is regulated by Gonadotrophins and if they are suppressed by some way, endogenous estrogens are inhibited as well. One way is to stop the menstural cycle is by inhibiting gonadotrophins. Has anybody tried giving her GNRH (goserelin, etc), thus supressing all her ovarian activity and mensturation?

dr_sofia

sir she had not don it

docosama

Can you enlist the results here? What about her estradiol ?

dr_sofia

Re: Re: Re: Gynecologists I want ur Urgent Help

she had done FSH LH PROLECTIN T3 T4 TSH ALL ARE NORMAL EXCEPT LH AND FSH AND DOC SAYS ITS DUE TO OCPS